naffnang

Thursday, October 16, 2008

[熊猫电视台] Pailin should team up with me...


Yeap...this what I think it's the perfect team: beauty and the beast... or you can call us "P&P"


Catwalk is not a problem for me...

And the race begin!!


Wait wait...let me check out Tish 1st...mmm...yummy...
ok, let's go...!


Insect is not a problem for me...


I can help you clean the bus faster, don't worry bout my make up, i've no make up...


Pailin...I...I think I see something....


Oh yeah~!! The goooooorguoes Puala :D miss her badly...


Skip that, I can drive you...
Look at that bird, Pailin...


Ain't she cute.... Do't worry, Pailin, i can sleep with you at the airport...


I'm good in playing games...


You can keep your friendship...


I can carry all those chicken!! AAARRRRGGGGHHH~~~~!!!!


25hrs is too short for us to know each other....


I fix the wheels; Pailin you go change the engine oil; Nat? go home...


Laa dee~~ laa dee laa dee daa~~~ this is simple...


I can ride; "See, Pailin, no hand!!" so you won't have to fall...ouch...


"Congratulation, Pailin and Panda, you both make it into the final!" Yes... if only we ever team up...


and we'll be in FHM malaysia october cover~!!

Sadly teams that i support are all out, who should i support next...??

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



er...

2 comments:

glattman said...

please dun support mas team.
coz u r so sui...better support hk team or singapore team...
philipine team, sapsap sui la...

panda20v said...

i support,... barnie~!!! muahaha,.,,